Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

$33.70

Tomorrow is Ladies Day at our church and I won't be able to go yard "sale"ing, so Mom and I decided to go today instead to get our weekly fix! I thought I'd share my deals for the day! We went to a neighborhood sale in our town and then headed to the big city and hit some up there.

$9.00 - Three shirts for hubby. One is Gap, the other two are Izod. Nice brand name clothes, bargain prices!


$2.25 - Four candles. The orange one in the middle has never been used! One is almost 1/2 used and the other two are barely used. They have good life left in them!


$2.75 - A trash can for C's room, a size 4T pair of short overalls from Old Navy for B (hey, he'll grow into them!), a pair of Naturalizer shoes and three packs of blank note cards.


$2.20 - Tons of books for B. I even got a couple of teaching books to get ideas from for when he gets older.


$2.50 - A small Little Tykes tool bench, a Fisher Price car that makes noise, a sand bucket and a huge bag of HUGE blocks for B.


$15.00 - A 5-gallon bucket FULL of golf balls for hubby. And I got the bucket, too! :-)
I hope to make this a weekly post with all my good deals. I got the idea from Raechel at http://www.raechelmyers.blogspot.com/. Hop on over to her blog and check her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment