Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

My New Favorite Website

So I have a new favorite website. It's called pinterest.com. Have ya'll heard of it? I hadn't until a few days ago when my friend Tara told me about it. It's great! I don't know of another way to describe it than to call it a virtual bulletin board.

Here's how it works - say you're surfing the web and you see something you like and you think "Hey, that's a great idea. I need to bookmark that or print it off and file it so I'll remember it". But then your computer crashes or you forget you printed it off. With Pinterest, you "pin" the website to a "board" and it's always there. You can have as many boards as you want, too. I've got boards for homeschooling ideas, crafts, recipes, house ideas, kids, etc.

I know it sounds confusing, but trust me - if you just try it, I know you'll love it! If you'd like to try it, just shoot me your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite! (I don't know if you can sign up on your own - you probably can, but my friend sent me an invite).

No comments:

Post a Comment