Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

One Year

One year ago today, I had a breakfast date at Cracker Barrel with the coolest 2 year old in town! Afterwards, we went to the park and played, then went to Kroger to pick up a few things, then back home for lunch and a nap.

How do I remember all of this? Because I was 9 months pregnant, and at 4:30 in the afternoon when B got up from his nap, my water broke! Two hours and 47 minutes later, my sweet baby girl was born (still in the triage room!) and my life changed (again!) forever.




Sweet baby girl, I love you with every fiber of my being. Only when you become a Mama yourself will you understand how I love you and your brother. I've gotta admit, thought, little girl - I wondered about you. You see, it had just been your brother for 2 1/2 years, and I love him so very much. I wondered how there would be enough love to go around. But I didn't need to worry. The second they placed you in my arms, my heart grew twice as big, and I loved you just as much as I love him. You bring so much joy to every single day, and your Daddy and I love you more than life!

Happy birthday, baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment