Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My CVS Trip Today


I had another great drugstore run today - this time to CVS! I was surprised that they had everything on my list, especially since it's already Tuesday. Usually, they are out of most of the good deals by Monday. I started out with $13.79 in Extra Bucks. Here's what I bought:

6 Dove Shampoos & Conditioners
1 Schick Hydro 5 Razor
1 Skintimate Shave Cream
2 2-pk Reach Toothbrushes

Total retail value of all the above items = $54.90

After the sale prices were applied and I used all my coupons and Extra Bucks from last week, I paid a total of $0.00 + tax! Yes, folks, that's ZERO DOLLARS!! I only paid sales tax for all of the stuff pictured above!

On top of that, I also received $13.00 in Extra Bucks to use on my next shopping trip!!

For those of you that doubt, couponing really does work! I am living proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment