Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

So I Went To Rite Aid Today...

...and I got all this stuff!!


I had a great shopping trip to Rite Aid this afternoon! I got almost everything I wanted, and will likely go back Wednesday when their truck comes in and get the three items I wasn't able to get.

I started this trip with $16,50 in UP+ Rewards from my awesome trip last week. Here's what I got today:

1 Scope Dual Blast Mouthwash
1 Crest Complete Toothpaste
2 Colgate Optic White Toothpaste
1 Hyland's Cough & Cold Medicine
1 Chloraseptic Throat Spray
1 Rite Aid Hand Sanitizer
1 Cepacol Throat Lozenges
1 Comtrex Cold & Sinus Medicine
1 Bayer Aspirin
2 Carefree Pantiliners
1 Blistex
1 Preparation H Totables
1 Burt's Bees Throat Drops
2 Luden's Cough Drops

Total retail value of all of the above items = $72.43

Total I spent = $3.39 + tax

Tax was $3.64 (more than my sub-total!), so the total amount I paid was $7.03! For more than $70.00 worth of stuff!! And all stuff that my family will use or I can donate!

To sweeten the pot, I still have $19.50 in UP+ Rewards to use for future shopping trips!!

No comments:

Post a Comment