Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

My Rite Aid Trip Today


I am so super excited about my trip to Rite Aid this afternoon! The P&G insert this week had a super-high value coupon for Cover Girl - $8.00 off any 2 Cover Girl products! I use a ton of Cover Girl products! I bought 5 papers yesterday just for this coupon!

I started with $10.69 in UP+ Rewards from last week, and I bought the following:

4 Cover Girl eye shadows (in my favorite color!)
2 Cover Girl blushes (also my favorite color)
2 Cover Girl mascaras (again - favorite kind!)
1 pair of No Nonsense pantyhose
1 bottle of Pert Plus Shampoo
1 bottle of Scope Mouthwash

Total retail value of all of the above = $63.09

After the sale prices were applied and I used all my coupons and UP+ Rewards from last week, my total was only $0.42 + tax!! Forty two cents!!!

On top of that, I earned $16.50 in UP+ Rewards to use on my next trip!!!

And that, my friends, is why I coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment